Installation steps of dewatering screen
Dewatering screen is mainly used for dewatering, desliming and deintercalating. It can be used for washing sand in sand and stone plant, recovering coal slime in coal preparation plant, dry discharge of tailings in mineral processing plant, etc. However, if we only know these products and do not know their installation, it will affect the use. Here is what we need to know before we use it.
1, Dewatering screen should be checked before installation
(1) whether the package of dewatering screen is intact and dampness occurs;
(2) whether the vibration motor is deformed or damaged during transportation, whether the parts are complete, and whether the fasteners are loose or fall off;
(3) whether the nameplate data of the vibration motor meets the requirements;
(4) using the 500 v megohmmeter check of the stator winding insulation resistance shall be not less than 20 ohms, or to dry processing of stator winding, dry processing when the temperature is uniform, shall not exceed 120 ℃.
2. Detailed installation procedures of dewatering screen
(1) check whether the lifting ring is tightened in place before lifting;
(2) the roughness of the contact surface between the vibrating screen and the foot of the vibration motor shall not be less than 6.3;
(3) the foot bolts shall be of class 8.8 strength and shall be fastened with a check nut or spring washer to prevent loosening
3. Operation and use
The two motors must operate in reverse synchronously, or the phase sequence will be switched.If the motor runs for less than 100 hours accumulatively, re-tighten the fastener (bolt) every 24 hours. If the motor runs for 100 hours, tighten the fastener again.Always open the observation port to observe and clear the residual foreign matters on the screen.
Although the quality of our dewatering screen is very good, if you do not pay attention to the installation and use of these details, its life will become shorter, dewatering effect can not appear. So the above provisions shall be observed during the installation and use of the dewatering screen to ensure normal operation.