Filter press structure and working principle
LZZG filter press is a device that separates liquid and solid by pressure filtration.The slurry is pumped into a pressure filter and dewatering under high pressure.It is used in the dewatering of all kinds of waste water and sludge, from industry to cities. With the continuous development of society, the filter press is becoming more and more close to our life, so it is necessary for us to understand its structure and working principle.
1. The filter press consists of a frame, a filter plate, a press cloth, a pressing mechanism, a hydraulic system and an electronic control system.
2. The frame part plays the role of supporting compression device and filter plate, and consists of the machine base, push plate, thrust plate, head and tail plate and main board.
3. The filter plate is installed on the main beam between the head and tail plates, during which the filter cloth is installed.
Filter press video
1. Under the pressure of the feed pump, the material and liquid to be filtered shall be sent to each filtration chamber, and the solid and liquid shall be separated through the filtration medium (appropriate press cloth shall be selected according to different industries).Pile up on the cloth to form a filter cake.The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows along the groove of the filter plate to the outlet hole channel below to discharge centrally.
2. After filtration, the filter residue can be washed with clean washing water.After washing, compressed air is sometimes injected to remove the remaining washing liquid.
The above is a simple summary of the structure and working principle of the LZZG filter press, our filter press quality is guaranteed, the price is reasonable, so far has been exported to southeast Asia, South America and other parts of the world, want to know more about LZZG filter press, please contact us.